Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Magnificent Contrast and Heart Pasteurization





The Contrast in the photo and in painting and using Colors is one of the magic keys to a good photo and a good painting .




I Always believe in Contrast , and in the meeting of the opposites . It Gives a Magnificent unexpected Beautiful results, lets hit the point here and give some examples .





Tomato juice, add to it the Opposites ( Salt + Sugar) and the Opposite ( Cooker + Refrigerator ) led to the great favorite sauce of all time ... Katchub .





Milk, Put it in the Opposites (heating + cooling) led to killing 99.999% of the number of viable micro-organisms in milk.





My own Adventure - hence I love being in Kitchen - The salt-less Omelet in a Plate add to it the Extreme opposite - not only subtract the Object but also add its opposite - , So I added to the salt-less Omelet some honey on the surface , and guess what ?? I believed more in my theory that adding the opposites to the same thing - if possible - led to magnificent unexpected beautiful results, Try this Dish everyone .





Thats what I always looking at and looking for , the opposites in the same thing , the same Object and Sometimes the same person .





Finally I've meet my own - unexpected beautiful results - , Meet the out of range , multinational and So Nubian - were I originally belong - led to magnificent results , So International from Outside and So Nubian from Inside , I fallen in love with that Contrast which led to my heart Pasteurization and Killing of 99.999% of bad things shouldn't be in heart, So here is The short story ........





After being an unemployment for more than 6 months after getting my Bachelor in Business was about to drive me crazy after it already killed my excitement and Activity to Start a new Chapter in my Chapters-full life, But Finally the first place I Knocked it's Door Ringed my bills back, I Found a call from an International Hotels Corporation, after lots of unneeded Details in the story I went there , and once I Entered the place I found it classy, trendy and look like my father's grandfather House in Nuba, Yes its a 5 stars and in Nubian style in the same time, Thats what I mean by Contrast & by the opposites Reunion in a single Object or Person, And what I also mean by magnificent unexpected beautiful results, and that place what I fallen in love with it in the last paragraph .





So I Got a new Job and I am Not Sure when I am gonna add another post or a drop of juice, I am gonna miss my Space , I am gonna miss this place, No Doubt I will .





Wish me Luck Everyone .





ah, I was about to Forgot ... There is a new Header Up there , Did you Like it ? Like The Contrast in it ?




- Mohamed Mostafa Malek .








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.