Wednesday, February 24, 2010

" Drop of my brain juice ... " Archive .




One of the gadgets on the right is " Drop of my brain juice ... " , Some of my thoughts will be written there randomly , Something I think ,I feel , I say & I wanna Say . Sometimes to Humanity, everyone, Some people & Sometimes to a Single Person .





According to the fact that I Love to keep Everything safe to be a good memories or bad one, Starting from the Cinemas Tickets, write on their back the name of the movie, To the Exams papers , the Photos , the mails , old clothes , and a lot of worthless pieces of plastic, Canvas, Metal, Paper, and Rubber . Means nothing to everyone But for me its worth-full and Priceless and Sometimes means the World to me.


I never deleted any someone's E-mail, Txt msgs, Facebook msgs or something he writes with his Hand .





I still have a notebook since high school , a lot of classmates wrote something for me in it, once I didn't find it I was in a very bad mood for along time till I found it Again, I noticed how exactly it means to me, and how I didn't deal with it Suitable dealing according to its Value, Since then I have this area for it and for everything equals a memories .


So here I will add every little or big sentence in the "Drop of my brain juice ..." partition . try to save my thoughts, May be in the Future my quotes be everyones favorite, After being a well known Person all over the tv news, or for another more realistic reason to know how I used to think couple of years from now, and my brain juice taste is Developing to better or Retreating to worst , and the most important thing is ... you know a lot of people stick to the way they think ... Keep fighting for their thoughts, Decisions and Like or hate things, behaviors and life styles , So this to know How much I used to Love Some-thoughts, something or Someone and now I am not Loving it/him/her anymore, How much I used to Hate Some-thoughts, something or Someone and now I am not Hating it/him/her anymore, And How much I used to Love Some-thoughts, something or Someone and Loving it/him/her still there and still growing . Do I Love well ? Hate Will ? take a good decisions or bad ones ? Understand This World or Don't Understand anything ? Reading after a while my thoughts - or the things used to be my thoughts - will help me judge my -my present-thoughts .


I just wrote 2 sentences and thanks god I still remember them , So here we Go ..


February 2010 :


- Think About it , at the end we are all going up .

- It took Michelangelo 4 years to paint the Sistine chapel , I took 4 months to draw mine .

- I believe that There's always a little "truth" behind "just Kidding", alittle "Emotions" behind "I don't care", a little "Pain" behind "It's okay", a little "I need you" behind "Leave me alone", & a lot of "Words" behind "Silence" .



March 2010 :



- 8 hours by Bus to Charm El Shiekh, 2 Hours Waiting, 2 Interviews, 1 hour waiting the bus Going back, 8 Hours by bus back to Cairo .... " Success ain't easy " .


- pen + paper + Ability of Thinking = Ability of Expression

April 2010 :

- Why Did They Invented The Question Mark and Didn't Invent an Answer Mark ?


- If you left a place seeking another, after a while visit the old place once you are there you will know did you took a good decision or not, depends on what you Exactly felt Nostalgia or "it's opposite" .



* Place : Place/job/lover/town/flat/animal/friend



- Everyone should have in his life Something to Die For it .



* Something/Someone .



May 2010 :



- Whenever , Wherever There is a conversation, I promise to spice it up .


- 5 am ,In a road trip on a bus all its passengers asleep except me and the driver, Watching the sunrise from behind the Mountains while Drinking peach milkshake & listening to Under The Sun in the headset , was enough to create the best atmosphere to remember the sweetest memories .





- Silence is the sound of letting go ...

June 2010 :

-(Shift + Delete ) exist in real life , you just need the power to believe such thing .


July 2010 :



-A man's dreams are an index to his greatness .




August 2010 :


-Kill me , But Please don't hurt my teeth .





September 2010 :



-For any Successful man , failing before is one of his biggest achievements





October 2010 :



- "What ?, Where ?, When ? & How ?" I love them all But " Why ? " was always my favorite .




I hope I keep write things get back to this Post and add them up , and then write a new thing a get back to this add them up, till the day I see things i used to write 10 years younger .




May 2011 :


Carry a notebook everywhere - you never know when you'll be inspired


Mohamed Mostafa Malek .

1 comment:

Khaled Yehia said...

that kind of juice brain about the memories you keep saving all the day is great , unfortunately people now don't keep some of these values in their mind anymore ,
but i'm also like this like keeping in my mind the things and the stuff that for people would be forgotten..
keep adding your posts its great to share the good and bad things you learned from , so it be experience for us & for yourself too as time go by